Wednesday, 19 August 2015

                                                                 HEPATITIS B (HBV)

Hepatitis B is an infectious disease caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV) which affects the liver. It can cause both acute and chronic infections. Many people have no symptoms during the initial infection. Some develop a rapid onset of sickness with vomiting, yellow skin, feeling tired, dark urine and abdominal pain. Often these symptoms last a few weeks and rarely does the initial infection result in death. It may take 30 to 180 days for symptoms to begin. In those who get infected around the time of birth 90% develop chronic hepatitis B while less than 10% of those infected after the age of five do. Most of those with chronic disease have no symptoms; however, cirrhosis and liver cancer may eventually develop.These complications results in the death of 15 to 25% of those with chronic disease.

The virus is transmitted by exposure to infectious blood or body fluids. Infection around the time of birth or from contact with other people's blood during childhood is the most frequent method by which hepatitis B is acquired in areas where the disease is common. So my herbal medicine will help you to be free (CURED) from HEPATITIS B okay, I'm going to prepare the medicine and send it to you through UPS, FEDEX, DHL OR TRANEX, you will tell me the one you are comfortable with in sending it to you, and once I send it I will send you the tracking number in which you will use in Trackinmg the parcel, and you will receive the medicine after 5 working days of sending the medicine, you are advised to take the medicine for 21 days, that is 3 times daily, it has no Negative influence and after taking the medicine for 21 days you will be cured okay, remember once you are cured, you are cured forever, it's not reversible okay.. so before we proceed i will need the following information about you in which I will use in sending the medicine to you okay:

Your full name:
Your Country:
Your Cousin's Age:
Your Phone Number:
Your Address:
Your Postal Code:
Your State:




I await a positive response from you so that we can proceed okay!






                                                                                                   HIV

The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus (a subgroup of retrovirus) that causes HIV infection and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). AIDS is a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening opportunistic infections and cancers to thrive. Without treatment, average survival time after infection with HIV is estimated to be 9 to 11 years, depending on the HIV subtype. Infection with HIV occurs by the transfer of blood, semen, vaginal fluid, pre-ejaculate, or breast milk. Within these bodily fluids, HIV is present as both free virus particles and virus within infected immune cells.

HIV infects vital cells in the human immune system such as helper T cells (specifically CD4+ T cells), macrophages, and dendritic cells. HIV infection leads to low levels of CD4+ T cells through a number of mechanisms, including apoptosis of uninfected bystander cells,[5] direct viral killing of infected cells, and killing of infected CD4+ T cells by CD8 cytotoxic lymphocytes that recognize infected cells. When CD4+ T cell numbers decline below a critical level, cell-mediated immunity is lost, and the body becomes progressively more susceptible to opportunistic infections.
So my herbal medicine will help you to be free (CURED) from HIV okay, I'm going to prepare the medicine and send it to you through UPS, FEDEX, DHL OR TRANEX, you will tell me the one you are comfortable with in sending it to you, and once I send it I will send you the tracking number in which you will use in Trackinmg the parcel, and you will receive the medicine after 5 working days of sending the medicine, you are advised to take the medicine for 14 days, that is 3 times daily, it has no Negative influence and after taking the medicine for 14 days you will be cured okay, remember once you are cured, you are cured forever, it's not reversible okay.. so before we proceed i will need the following information about you in which I will use in sending the medicine to you okay:


Your full name:
Your Country:
Your Cousin's Age:
Your Phone Number:
Your Address:
Your Postal Code:
Your State:




I await a positive response from you so that we can proceed okay!







                                                                                                HERPES

Herpes simplex (Greek: ἕρπης herpēs, "creeping" or "latent") is a viral disease caused by the herpes simplex virus. Infections are categorized based on the part of the body infected. Oral herpes involves the face or mouth. It may result in small blisters in groups often called cold sores or fever blisters or may just cause a sore throat. Genital herpes, often simply known as herpes, may have minimal symptoms or form blisters that break open and result in small ulcers. These typically heal over two to four weeks. Tingling or shooting pains may occur before the blisters appear. Herpes cycles between periods of active disease followed by periods without symptoms. The first episode is often more severe and may be associated with fever, muscle pains, swollen lymph nodes and headaches. Over time, episodes of active disease decrease in frequency and severity. Other disorders caused by herpes simplex include: herpetic whitlow when it involves the fingers, herpes of the eye, herpes infection of the brain, and neonatal herpes when it affects a newborn, among others.

There are two types of herpes simplex virus, type 1 (HSV-1) and type 2 (HSV-2). HSV-1 more commonly causes oral infections while HSV-2 more commonly causes genital infections. They are transmitted by direct contact with body fluids or lesions of an infected individual. Transmission may still occur when symptoms are not present. Genital herpes is classified as a sexually transmitted infection. It may be spread to an infant during childbirth. After infection, the viruses are transported along sensory nerves to the nerve cell bodies, where they reside lifelong. Causes of recurrence may include: decreased immune function, stress, and sunlight exposure. Oral and genital herpes is usually diagnosed based on the presenting symptoms. The diagnosis may be confirmed by viral culture or detecting herpes DNA in fluid from blisters. Testing the blood for antibodies against the virus can confirm a previous infection but will be negative in new infections.

The most effective method of avoiding genital infections is by avoiding vaginal, oral and anal sex. Condom use decreases the risk somewhat. Daily antiviral medication taken by someone who has the infection can also reduce spread. There is no available vaccine and once infected, there is no cure. Paracetamol (acetaminophen) and topical lidocaine may be used to help with the symptoms. Treatments with antiviral medication such as aciclovir or valaciclovir can lessen the severity of symptomatic episodes. 

So my herbal medicine will help you to be free (CURED) from HERPES okay, I'm going to prepare the medicine and send it to you through UPS, FEDEX, DHL OR TRANEX, you will tell me the one you are comfortable with in sending it to you, and once I send it I will send you the tracking number in which you will use in Tracking the parcel, and you will receive the medicine after 5 working days of sending the medicine, you are advised to take the medicine for 21 days, that is 3 times daily, it has no Negative influence and after taking the medicine for 21 days you will be cured, remember once you are cured, you are cured forever, it's not reversible okay.. so before we proceed i will need the following information about you in which I will use in sending the medicine to you okay: 



Your full name:
Your Country:
Your Cousin's Age:
Your Phone Number:
Your Address:
Your Postal Code:
Your State:




I await a positive response from you so that we can proceed okay!



I HAVE THE CURE TO ALL MANNER OF DISEASES, CONTACT ME FOR HELP TODAY THROUGH:

ebosaherbalremedy@hotmail.com
drabosaherbscure@gmail.com
+2347059498969

7 comments:



  1. Hello everyone out there,Do you know that there is a great Herbal doctor who can cure any deadly disease? Like Cancer, Hiv, syphilis, diabetes, herpes madness, low spam count And also bring back your Lover e.t.c. Well my main reason why i am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great deeds, Dr.Ebosa did for me. I was diagnosed of this deadly disease in the year 2007 ever since then i was taking my medications, until i met the great herbal doctor, though i never believed in herbal med. I saw many testimonies on how a great herbal doctor cured their deadly diseases. I contacted him through his phone number. I called him, he asked me to send him my email, which i did. He gave me a form to fill, I filled it and send it back to him. He told me that he required some items in which he will use in preparing the herbal medicine for me. I don't know where to find the items he required. He told me that the only alternative is for me to send him the money, then he can help me to purchase the items from the items sellers. I promised myself to do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items and he prepared the herbal medicine and send to me through courier service delivery and i make use of it as he instructed. few weeks later he asked me to go for check-up, when i did the check-up i was tested HIV Negative. If you are passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him via his email on ebosaherbalremedy@hotmail.com or http://ebosaherbalremedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Tanya Albert are you heart broken because you are infected with HIV, I am a professional herbal doctor studied in India and work there also for 6 years before coming back to Italy, I specialized in all type of sickness both HIV and any types of diseases. All you need to do is to email me on ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. After been in pain and sorrow for 2years and 11months, Dr Molemen was able to restore my life back with his herbal medicine, my good friends i have been Hiv positive for 2years and everyday of my life i cry to God as i was a mother of 2 cute kids who were looking up to me, I was taking my medication from the hospital, I also did some prayers to God that he should do some miracle in my life, my friends this is a life touching story i am sharing with you all on net today, Few Months ago i was browsing on net when i found some good testimonials about Dr Molemen Herbs, and someone recommended that he has cured Hiv by Dr Molemen, i always had faith that God could use someone to heal me, i contacted Dr Molemen and i told him concerning my problem he told me not to worry that with God all things are possible and also that he was going to prepare for me some herbal herbs which i am to take and he is going to send the medicine to me, well after all the guidance and medication from Dr Molemen he advice that i go for check again to see my status result and he assured me of good result, i was afraid at this point cause i never wanted someone to tell me again that i am positive, after 2days i went to the Hospital for check up and they said the result was to come out by Friday, at 11:00am on Friday the hospital Doctor called me and told me that the result was out and i am Negative, i was shocked and could not believe it, i immediately called Dr Molemen and told him about the good news he told me to rejoice and make sure i share my testimony with my friends and that is why i am doing this right now, friends you can contact Dr Molemen today on ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com or ( dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or call him on +2347036013351, friends Dr Molemen can help you solve any problem contact him now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    my name is Joyce from England, I want to thank Dr Ekpiku for helping me Getting Rid of my HIV Virus disease. I was Diagnosed of this Virus for 3 years but after the Usage of Dr Ekpiku Herbal Medicine, I was Cured and up till now, The Symptoms of the HIV Virus is completely Gone.. So anyone who wants to reach Dr Ekpiku should do that by emailing him ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or call him +2347055029151.God we Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr Molemen was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr Molemen Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr Molemen and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr Molemen has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr Molemen on his email address at ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com / dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or call him on +2347036013351

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been Hepatitis C, diseases just like been through hell; well
    special thanks to God almighty for using DR.OMOYE the greatest spell
    caster in curing my Hepatitis C disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the
    year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy I was not myself. Until
    last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many
    testimonies on how a spell caster cured people Hepatitis c disease. Thou I never
    believe in spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and
    searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
    email dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
    fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some
    items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And i told him
    to get the listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have
    little faith in him, few hours later he called me and told me he is through
    preparing the cure. so he send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal
    cure as described by DR. OMOYE took the herbal cure and after taking it
    for a week and some days. He told me to go for check up, I went to the
    hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly I called him and tell him
    what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell the world about him.
    You can contact via email dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com or +2349034412845

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am Joyce Benson, I want to testify about how Dr.Ekpiku help me to cure my herpes virus. It was in my brain causing constant pounding and messing with my sight. It tingles at the base of my spine all the time and messes hugely with my bowel function. My right leg was numb and I can not sleep at night because of the symptoms. This was hell on earth. I have tried everything to get off the virus but nothing comes out good on it. I saw so many testimony on how Dr. Ekpiku the herbs medicine man help to cure so many people herpes. So i contact him for help and tell him my herpes problem. He assure me that i will be negative after he finish casting the spell for 48 hours. He cast the spell and asked me to go for check-up after three days of casting the spell, Luckily for me were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, I am now free from herpes all thanks goes to Dr. Ekpiku for what he did in my life...If you are out there have herpes problem or any other disease you have to seek for his help because he is going to help you cure your herpes or any other sickness. email him on: Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or call him +2347055029151) THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS .CANCER. CANCER...

    ReplyDelete